The 2022 Wind Farm Community Funds listed below are now open for application:
The Funds are available to community and voluntary groups, non-profit groups or organisations with a charitable status. The Wind Farm Community Funds will prioritise projects and initiatives that support and benefit the areas surrounding ESB wholly owned and co-owned wind farms, in the following categories:
- Education and skills.
- Health, safety and wellbeing.
- Environment and habitat conservation.
- Energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Culture and heritage.
- Recreation, sport and social inclusion.
- Tourism (Raheenleagh & Castlepook only)
- Covid related projects
Getting started on your project ideas early will greatly assist with your application, as a well-developed project is key to a successful outcome.
The Fund closing date is 13th March 2022